- What does it cost for shipping?
Once you have chosen the products and books you wish to purchase proceed to checkout. How ever many products you purchase the shipping cost is fixed for you, as indicated in your choice of shipment methods. This is our way of giving you discount, the more you buy there is no extra shipping cost, it simply remains the same.
- What is your policy if the package is returned and needs to be reshipped?
If the package is returned to our warehouse due to an issue that is not our error, (e.g. you weren’t home or you entered an incorrect shipping address) then you must pay again to reship the product. If you elect not to pay again for shipping and wish to cancel the order, we will refund you the amount of the product purchased but not the shipping.
- What countries do you ship to?
All countries in EU and Europe.
- How long does it take to receive international orders?
This depends on your choice of shipping.
- UK, EU and International VAT and Duty
- Included in our UK sales prices is VAT at 20% and Duty at 12.8%. There Is no Vat or Duty on the printed books. EBooks purchased in USD Include vat at 20%
- Within the EU our prices include the same as above. Your vat and Duty are included in our retail prices.
- For all Countries outside the EU International taxes are the responsibility of the Customer.
What is your Return Policy?
We understand that sometimes things just don’t work out. We’re happy to accept your returned order provided it meets certain criteria:
- All ordered items are in a new and sealed state.
- The returned order contains a note stating why it is being returned (we value your feedback)
- The returned order is received by our warehouse within 30 calendar days from its purchase date
Please note that we cannot process returns for e-books and DVDs, and unfortunately, we cannot pay for return shipping. All returned items that meet our return criteria will be credited – in full less the shipping and handling charge – within 10 business days. Please note that there may be an additional 24-36 hour processing delay due to your card-issuing bank. A restocking fee of 10% may apply.
Incorrect Addresses, Undeliverable Addresses, and Unclaimed Packages
If orders are returned to our warehouse due to an incorrect address, an undeliverable address, or because of an unclaimed package, you will be required to pay for shipping the product again. If you elect not to have the product reshipped, you will be credited the order amount – minus the shipping cost – within 10 business days. Please note that there may be an additional 24-36 hour processing delay due to your card-issuing bank.
International customers, please be aware that it is your responsibility to claim your package once you have been notified of its arrival. If your order is returned to our warehouse because you didn’t claim the package, or it is returned due to an incorrect address or an undeliverable address, you will be required to pay for shipping the product again. If you elect not to have the product reshipped, you will be credited for the order amount – minus the shipping cost – within 10 business days. Please note that there may be an additional 24-36 hour processing delay due to your card-issuing bank.
Please send returns to:
James and James Fulfilment